Our wide range of trusted LexisNexis Malaysia looseleaf titles available on Lexis Red® :
- Halsbury’s Laws of Malaysia
- Annotated Statutes of Malaysia
- Atkin’s Court Forms of Malaysia
- Malaysian Court Practice – Trial Courts & Appellate Courts
- The National Land Code – A Commentary
- Malaysian Conveyancing
- The Companies Act of Malaysia – An Annotation
Lexis Red® is also available in 20 key practice areas, include:
- Administrative and Constitutional Law
- Admiralty (Maritime) Law
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Building and Construction
- Commercial Law
- Corporate and Employment Law
- Criminal Law
- Equity, Trusts and Succession
- Family Law
- Financial Services and Insurance
- General: Contracts, Evidence, Interpretation
- Intellectual Property
- Islamic Law
- Litigation and Tort
- Media, IT and Communications
- Public Administration and Environmental Law
- Real Property
- Taxation and Revenue
Save time updating your looseleaf content. Titles are updated automatically via our content delivery system as soon as you go online.
Lexis Red® allows you to quickly and effortlessly annotate sections, search, highlight, copy and paste text in your digital looseleaf from your iPad, laptop and Windows PC.
Lexis Red® regularly updates content and saves your annotations to our server(the Cloud) giving you confidence that you are providing clients with most up-to-date legal information available.
You can view your looseleaf titles in a digital format wherever you are, without having to depend on an internet connection to carry out your legal research.
Accommodate demand for more flexible work practices, such as working away from office and using own devices for referencing.
The drive for greater productivity requires you to lessen the repetitive research work/tasks to focus higher value billable work, and that unproductive down-time is minimized.
With Lexis Red® you can effortlessly carry your looseleaf library from your office to your home, to the courtroom, wherever you need to go, on portable devices such as your iPad or laptop.
Download the Lexis Red® application* today. Lexis Red ® works on your Mac, iPad, Windows (8+) or Android computer or tablet. Simply download the correct application for your device from the links below.